Original Dell 146GB 10000 RPM 3.5" SAS hot-plug
hard drive. (these are 3.5 inch drives) Comes w/ drive and tray for your
PE-Series PowerEdge Servers
***100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware. Drives come w/ an Industry Best 3-Year Yobitech Warranty***
Guaranteed compatible w/ the following PowerEdge Servers:
- 1950, 1950, 1950iii
- 2900, 2900iii, 2950, 2950iii, 2970
- 6850, 6950, 840, 860
- R200, R300, R900, R905
- SC140, SC145, SC440
- T100 T105 T300
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Need something different? Looking for drives in different capacity, speed, or drive size in 2.5" or 3.5"?...CLICK HERE
- Drive Summary
- Capacity: 146GB
- Spindle Speed: 10,000RPM
- Interface Type: SAS / Serial Attached SCSI
- Disk Size: 5.75"x4.0"x1.0" (Low Profile Hard Drive)
- Sustained Throughput (MBps): 89
- Average Seek Time (read/write ms): 4.0 / 4.5
- Electrical Interface Speed: SAS / Serial Attached SCSI - 3.0Gbps
When Will I Receive My Order?
Due to the nature of our business, we understand many customers will need a replacement part as soon as possible.
If you need your product the next business day, please submit your order by 4:00pm EST and select either UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Overnight.
Ship Method Processing
UPS 1 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx Overnight Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 2 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx 2Day Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 3 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS Ground Ships within 1 Business Day
* Business days are Monday through Friday
How Do You Ship?
Destination Shipping Method
United States - UPS and FedEx
APO/FPO - USPS
International - Customer's own UPS or FedEx account and USPS.