Part# 0C5609 Dell 73GB 10000 RPM 3.5" SCSI 80-Pin hot-plug hard
drive. (these are 3.5 inch SCSI drives) Comes w/ drive and tray for your
PE-Series PowerEdge Servers.
(Original Dell Drives - Not 3rd Party Compatibles)
***Note: These are 80-Pin SCSI Drives, not SAS. Drives come w/ an Industry Best 3-Year Yobitech Warranty***
Guaranteed compatible w/ the following PowerEdge Servers:
- 800, 1600, 1600SC, 1800, 1850
- 2600, 2650, 2800, 2850, 3250
- 6600, 6650, 6800, 6850, 7150
- PV 220S, 221S, 220F, 650F, 660F
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and
any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that
you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Due to the nature of our business, we understand many customers will need a replacement part as soon as possible.
If you need your product the next business day, please submit your order by 4:00pm EST and select either UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Overnight.
Ship Method Processing
UPS 1 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx Overnight Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 2 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx 2Day Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 3 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS Ground Ships within 1 Business Day
* Business days are Monday through Friday
How Do You Ship?
Destination Shipping Method
United States - UPS and FedEx
APO/FPO - USPS
International - Customer's own UPS or FedEx account and USPS.