Part# 028XYX Original Dell 300GB 15000 RPM 13G 6Gb/s SAS hot-plug 2.5" hard drive installed into original Dell 3.5" hybrid kit. (these are 2.5 inch drives that includes convertors and 3.5" trays for installation into 3.5" slots)
What is a Hybrid Drive Kit? Hybrid kits are 2.5" drives installed with a converter into a 3.5" tray for use for your PE-Series PowerEdge Servers. They are for 3.5" hot-plug usage for Dell systems with 3.5" backplane. (Comes w/ both drive and tray)
***100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware. Factory Brand New, Zero-Hours Drives come w/ an Industry Best 1-Year Yobitech Warranty***
New 13G drives for Dell Generation 13 servers. *** Newly released 13G drives also may be backwards compatible w/ 11G & 12G (Generation 12) PowerEdge Servers. Compatible with the following PE G13 servers:
|PowerEdge R230||PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530|
|PowerEdge R630||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R930|
|PowerEdge T330||PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T630|
Guaranteed compatible w/ the following PowerEdge Servers:
- M600, M605, M610, M610x
- M710, M710hd
- M905, M910, M915
- R310, R320
- R415, R420
- R510, R515, R520
- R610, R620
- R710, R715, R720
- R810, R815, R820
- T310, T320
- T410, T415, T420
- T610, T620
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Don't need Original Dell? Looking for inexpensive substitutes w/ the same exact specifications for your Dell PE server?...CLICK HERE
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
At Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.