Newly released GEN13 drives for PE Servers. Compatible with the following G13 PowerEdges:
|PowerEdge R230||PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530|
|PowerEdge R630||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R930|
|PowerEdge T330||PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T630|
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Need a different specification for your Dell drive? Need a different size, capacity, or speed? Search by PE Server...CLICK HERE
. Search by capacity and speed...CLICK HERE
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
At Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.