0GY581 Original Dell 73GB 15000 RPM 3.5" SAS hot-plug hard drive.
(these are 3.5 inch drives) Comes w/ drive and tray for your PE-Series
***100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware. Drives come w/ an Industry Best 3-Year Yobitech Warranty***
Guaranteed compatible w/ the following PowerEdge Servers:
- 1950, 1950, 1950iii
- 2900, 2900iii, 2950, 2950iii, 2970
- 6850, 6950, 840, 860
- R200, R300, R900, R905
- SC140, SC145, SC440
- T100 T105 T300
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Need something different? Looking for drives in different capacity, speed, or drive size in 2.5" or 3.5"?...CLICK HERE
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and
any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that
you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.
- * 73 GB formatted capacity for applications that require enhanced performance
- * Offers a data transfer rate of up to 3 Gbps
- * Serial Attached SCSI interface delivers optimum data transfer rates
- * This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems to ensure it will work with your computer
- * Supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system
- Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ system with this 73 GB Hard Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of 73 GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This hard drive features a Serial Attached SCSI interface and it offers a maximum rotational speed of 15,000 RPM.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Due to the nature of our business, we understand many customers will need a replacement part as soon as possible.
If you need your product the next business day, please submit your order by 4:00pm EST and select either UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Overnight.
Ship Method Processing
UPS 1 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx Overnight Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 2 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx 2Day Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 3 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS Ground Ships within 1 Business Day
* Business days are Monday through Friday
How Do You Ship?
Destination Shipping Method
United States - UPS and FedEx
APO/FPO - USPS
International - Customer's own UPS or FedEx account and USPS.