Dell 960GB SSD Hybrid SATA Mix Use 6Gbps 2.5 inch hot-plug disk drive in 3.5 inch tray for Gen13 PowerEdge Servers
GEN13 drives for PE Servers. Compatible with the following G13 PowerEdges:
|PowerEdge R230||PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530|
|PowerEdge R630||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R930|
|PowerEdge T330||PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T630|
The above compatibility list is not all-inclusive and additional newly released 13G PE servers may apply - Gen13 drives also may be backwards compatible w/ 11G & 12G (see below for compatibility) PowerEdge Servers
- 100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware. Comes w/ 1 Year Warranty
- Buyers's Protection, Yobitech's Industry Best Warranty Guarantee: Yobitech will honor the 1 Year Warranty Exchange from the date of purchase if for any reason you wish to process the RMA directly through Yobitech.
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Need a different specification for your Dell drive? Need a different size, capacity, or speed? Search by PE Server...CLICK HERE
. Search by capacity and speed...CLICK HERE
13G drives also may be backwards compatible w/ the following 11G & 12G (Generation) PowerEdge Servers:
- R310, R320
- R410, R415, R420
- R510, R515, R520
- R710, R720, R720xd
- T310, T320, T410, T420
- T610, T620, T710
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?