Original Dell 8TB 7200 RPM 12Gbps 3.5" SAS SED hot-plug hard drive. Comes w/ 3.5" drive and tray for your Gen13 PowerEdge Servers. (Backward compatible with Gen 11& 12 PE Servers)
- 100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware. Factory Brand New, Zero-hour Drives come w/ 1 Year Mfg Warranty
- Buyers's Protection, Yobitech's Industry Best Warranty Guarantee: Yobitech will honor the 1 Year Warranty Exchange from the date of purchase if for any reason you wish to process the RMA directly through Yobitech.
Newly released GEN13 drives for PE Servers. Compatible with the following G13 PowerEdges:
|PowerEdge R230||PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530|
|PowerEdge R630||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R930|
|PowerEdge T330||PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T630|
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Need a different specification for your Dell drive? Need a different size, capacity, or speed? Search by PE Server...CLICK HERE
. Search by capacity and speed...CLICK HERE
Newly released 13G drives also may be backwards compatible w/ the following 11G & 12G (Generation) PowerEdge Servers:
- R310, R320
- R410, R415, R420
- R510, R515, R520
- R710, R720, R720xd
- T310, T320, T410, T420
- T610, T620, T710
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
At Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Due to the nature of our business, we understand many customers will need a replacement part as soon as possible.
If you need your product the next business day, please submit your order by 4:00pm EST and select either UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Overnight.
UPS 1 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx Overnight Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 2 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx 2Day Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 3 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS Ground Ships within 1 Business Day
* Business days are Monday through Friday
How Do You Ship?
United States - UPS and FedEx
APO/FPO - USPS
International - Customer's own UPS or FedEx account and USPS.