Original Dell 146GB 15000 RPM 3.5" SAS hot-plug
hard drive. (these are 3.5 inch drives) Comes w/ drive and tray for your
PE-Series PowerEdge Servers
***100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware. Drives come w/ an Industry Best 3-Year Yobitech Warranty***
Guaranteed compatible w/ the following PowerEdge Servers:
- 1950, 1950, 1950iii
- 2900, 2900iii, 2950, 2950iii, 2970
- 6850, 6950, 840, 860
- R200, R300, R900, R905
- SC140, SC145, SC440
- T100 T105 T300
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
Don't need Original Dell? Looking for inexpensive substitutes w/ the
same exact or similar specifications for your Dell PE server?...CLICK HERE
- Drive Summary
- Capacity: 146GB
- Spindle Speed: 15,000RPM
- Interface Type: SAS / Serial Attached SCSI
- Disk Size: 5.75"x4.0"x1.0" (Low Profile Hard Drive)
- Sustained Throughput (MBps): 89
- Average Seek Time (read/write ms): 4.0 / 4.5
- Electrical Interface Speed: SAS / Serial Attached SCSI - 3.0Gbps
- On-Board Cache: 16MB
When Will I Receive My Order?
Due to the nature of our business, we understand many customers will need a replacement part as soon as possible.
If you need your product the next business day, please submit your order by 4:00pm EST and select either UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Overnight.
Ship Method Processing
UPS 1 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx Overnight Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 2 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx 2Day Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 3 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS Ground Ships within 1 Business Day
* Business days are Monday through Friday
How Do You Ship?
Destination Shipping Method
United States - UPS and FedEx
APO/FPO - USPS
International - Customer's own UPS or FedEx account and USPS.