SED (Self-Encrypting Drive technology) 1TB 7200 RPM
2.5" SAS 6Gbs hot-plug hard drive. Comes with drive and tray for PowerEdge Servers
***100% Original Dell drives with Dell Firmware. Comes with Yobitech 3-Year Hassle-free Warranty***
Compatible with the following PowerEdge Servers:
- M600, M605, M610, M610x
- M710, M710hd
- M905, M910, M915
- R310, R320
- R415, R420
- R510, R515, R520
- R610, R620, R630
- R710, R715, R720, R730, R730XD
- R810, R815, R820
- T310, T320
- T410, T415, T420
- T610, T620, T630
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Don't need Original Dell? Looking for inexpensive substitutes w/ the same exact specifications for your Dell PE server?...CLICK HERE
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and
any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that
you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.