Dell 1.2TB 10000 RPM 2.5" SAS 12Gb/s 13G hot-plug hard drive. Comes w/ 2.5" drive and tray for 13G PowerEdge Servers.
- 100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware. Factory Brand New, Zero-hour Drives come w/ 1 Year Mfg Warranty
- Buyers's Protection, Yobitech's Industry Best Warranty Guarantee:
Yobitech will honor the 1 Year Warranty Exchange from the date of
purchase if for any reason you wish to process the RMA directly through
New 13G drives for Dell Generation 13 servers. Compatible with the following PE 13G servers:
|PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530||PowerEdge R630|
|PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R930||PowerEdge T330|
|PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T530||PowerEdge T630|
Gen13 drives also may be backwards compatible w/ 11G & 12G (see below for compatibility) PowerEdge Servers
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Need a different specification for your Dell drive? Need a different size, capacity, or speed? Search by PE Server...CLICK HERE
. Search by capacity and speed...CLICK HERE
Newly released 13G drives also may be backwards compatible w/ the following 11G & 12G (Generation) PowerEdge Servers:
- M600, M605, M610, M610x
- M710, M710hd
- M905, M910, M915
- R310, R320
- R415, R420
- R510, R515, R520
- R610, R620
- R710, R715, R720
- R810, R815, R820
- T310, T320
- T410, T415, T420
- T610, T620
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and
any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that
you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.