Part # 044VRV - Dell SED 1.2TB 10000 RPM 2.5" SAS 13G hot-plug hard drive. Comes w/ 2.5" drive and 2.5" tray for your PE-Series 13G PowerEdge Servers.
- 100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware.
- Grade A, Mint Condition - Removed from off-lease servers - Professionally sanitized, wiped and tested - Comes with 1 Year Yobitech No-Hassle Exchange Warranty against failure
13G drives for Dell Generation 13 servers. Compatible with the following PE 13G servers:
|PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530||PowerEdge R630|
|PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R930||PowerEdge T330|
|PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T530||PowerEdge T630|
***The above compatibility list is not all-inclusive and additional newly released 13G PE servers may apply*** Gen13 drives also may be backwards compatible w/ 11G & 12G (see below for compatibility) PowerEdge Servers
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Need a different specification for your Dell drive? Need a different size, capacity, or speed? Search by PE Server...CLICK HERE
. Search by capacity and speed...CLICK HERE
13G drives also may be backwards compatible w/ the following 11G & 12G (Generation) PowerEdge Servers:
- M600, M605, M610, M610x
- M710, M710hd
- M905, M910, M915
- R310, R320
- R415, R420
- R510, R515, R520
- R610, R620
- R710, R715, R720
- R810, R815, R820
- T310, T320
- T410, T415, T420
- T610, T620
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
At Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.