Part# 400-AHWE Original Dell - SED (Self-Encrypting Drive technology) - 1.2TB (1200GB) 10000 RPM 2.5" SAS hot-plug hard drive. (these are 2.5 inch drives) Comes w/ drive and tray for your PE-Series PowerEdge Servers.
- 100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware.
- Grade A, Mint Condition - Removed from off-lease servers - Professionally sanitized, wiped and tested - Comes with 1 Year Yobitech No-Hassle Exchange Warranty against failure
Compatible w/ the following PowerEdge Servers:
- M600, M605, M610, M610x
- M710, M710hd
- M905, M910, M915
- R310, R320
- R415, R420
- R510, R515, R520
- R610, R620, R630
- R710, R715, R720, R730, R730XD
- R810, R815, R820
- T310, T320
- T410, T415, T420
- T610, T620, T630
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Don't need Original Dell? Looking for inexpensive substitutes w/ the same exact specifications for your Dell PE server?...CLICK HERE
3) Need a different specification for your Dell drive? Need a GEN13 drive? Need a different size, capacity, or speed? Search by PE Server...CLICK HERE
. Search by capacity and speed...CLICK HERE
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and
any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that
you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.