Part# 400-AEFV - Original Dell 1.2TB 10000 RPM 3.5" SAS
hot-plug hard drive installed into hybrid kit. (these are 2.5 inch
drives that includes converters and 3.5" trays for installation into
3.5" slots )
What is a Hybrid Drive Kit?
Hybrid kits are 2.5" drives installed with a converter into a 3.5" tray
for use for your PE-Series PowerEdge Servers. They are for 3.5"
hot-plug usage (Comes w/ both drive and tray)
- 100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware. Come w/ 1 Year Warranty
- Buyers's Protection, Yobitech's Industry Best Warranty Guarantee:
Yobitech will honor the 1 Year Warranty Exchange from the date of
purchase if for any reason you wish to process the RMA directly through
Compatible w/ the following PowerEdge Servers:
- M520, M620, M820, M910, M915
- R310, R320
- R410, R415, R420
- R510, R515, R520, R620,
- R710, R715, R720, R720xd
- R815, R820, R910, R920
- T310, T320, T410, T420
- T610, T620, T710
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Need a different specification for your Dell drive? Need a GEN13 drive? Need a different size, capacity, or speed? Search by PE Server...CLICK HERE
. Search by capacity and speed...CLICK HERE
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and
any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that
you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.