Part# 2K5N7 - Original Dell 1.2TB 10000 RPM 3.5" 12Gb/s SAS
hot-plug hard drive installed into hybrid kit. (3.5" Hybrid drives for Gen13 PowerEdge Servers)
What is a Hybrid Drive Kit?
Hybrid kits are 2.5" drives installed with a converter into a 3.5" tray
for use for your PE Servers. They are for 3.5"
hot-plug usage (Comes w/ both drive and tray)
- 100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware. Comes w/ 1 Year Warranty
- Buyers's Protection, Yobitech's Industry Best Warranty Guarantee:
Yobitech will honor the 1 Year Warranty Exchange from the date of
purchase if for any reason you wish to process the RMA directly through
GEN13 drives for PE Servers. Compatible with the following G13 PowerEdges:
|PowerEdge R230||PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530|
|PowerEdge R630||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R930|
|PowerEdge T330||PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T630|
***The above compatibility list is not all-inclusive and additional newly released 13G PE servers may apply*** Gen13 drives also may be backwards compatible w/ 11G & 12G (see below for compatibility) PowerEdge Servers
1) These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
2) Need a different specification for your Dell drive? Need a different size, capacity, or speed? Search by PE Server...CLICK HERE
. Search by capacity and speed...CLICK HERE
Newly released 13G drives also may be backwards compatible w/ the following 11G & 12G (Generation) PowerEdge Servers:
- R310, R320
- R410, R415, R420
- R510, R515, R520
- R710, R720, R720xd
- T310, T320, T410, T420
- T610, T620, T710
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
At Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Due to the nature of our business, we understand many customers will need a replacement part as soon as possible.
If you need your product the next business day, please submit your order by 4:00pm EST and select either UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Overnight.
Ship Method Processing
UPS 1 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx Overnight Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 2 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx 2Day Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 3 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS Ground Ships within 1 Business Day
* Business days are Monday through Friday
How Do You Ship?
Destination Shipping Method
United States - UPS and FedEx
APO/FPO - USPS
International - Customer's own UPS or FedEx account and USPS.