Certified Dell 800GB SSD Hybrid SATA Mix Use 6Gbps 2.5 inch hot-plug disk drive in 3.5 inch tray for Generation 11th & 12th PowerEdge Servers
Compatible w/ the following PowerEdge Servers:
- R310, R320
- R410, R415, R420
- R510, R515, R520
- R710, R720, R720xd
- T310, T320, T410, T420
- T610, T620, T710
- Note: this list is not all-inclusive and additional PowerEdge Models and some MD PowerVault Arrays may apply
These drives may NOT be compatible for the MD-series Arrays. If you are looking for drives for your MD PowerVault Arrays...CLICK HERE
- 100% Original Dell drives w/ Dell Firmware.
- Grade A, Mint Condition - Removed from off-lease servers - Professionally sanitized, wiped and tested - Comes with 1 Year Yobitech No-Hassle Exchange Warranty against failure
Helpful Hints - Avoid delays and returns by purchasing the correct hard drive for your server:
1) Check your server model w/ the compatibility list above
2) Check the interface of the drives you wish to purchase. Do you need a SAS, SCSI, or SATA?
3) Check the size of the drive compatible w/ your server. Do you need a 3.5" or a 2.5" drive?
4) Check the capacity and speed of the drive. How many GB and what RPM?
At Yobitech, we realize that your purchases are often Mission Critical and any delays are costly. Answering the 4 questions above will ensure that you receive the correct hard drive for your server needs.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Due to the nature of our business, we understand many customers will need a replacement part as soon as possible.
If you need your product the next business day, please submit your order by 4:00pm EST and select either UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Overnight.
Ship Method Processing
UPS 1 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx Overnight Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 2 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
FedEx 2Day Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS 3 Day Air Ships SAME DAY if ordered by 4:00pm EST
UPS Ground Ships within 1 Business Day
* Business days are Monday through Friday
How Do You Ship?
Destination Shipping Method
United States - UPS and FedEx
APO/FPO - USPS
International - Customer's own UPS or FedEx account and USPS.